Tonight as I was saying my prayers with Will, he opened his eyes (he was falling asleep before) and just smiled so big and babbled along with me. When I said "Amen" he closed his eyes again and went right back to sleep. I thank God every day for this gift he's given me. I know this baby is a blessing and is on loan from him, so I hope to make every day with him count.
I usually keep my prayers private, but there is so much going on right now that I am asking you to add these things to your prayer lists:
1) Pray that Dwight has a safe deployment. Let him know we are all proud of him and keep him safe in his travels.
2) Pray for Dwight, Lillie, and John as they are apart from each other for the first time (other than basic).
3) Pray for my Aunt Bettye- she has received great news regarding her cancer (thanks be to God), but is still currently going through chemo- give her strength Lord.
4) Pray for a few friends and family who are trying so hard to have a baby. Please be with them through their journey.
5) Pray that all my family and friends stay safe and healthy and know God.
I also thank God for the wonderful things in my life....Will, Brian, and my family and friends.
Good night and sleep tight! Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Dwight and his family are in my prayers! I know what they're going through.
ReplyDeleteAnd Grandmother's been in my prayers lately too! I hate that I'm not there, but from I hear she's as strong as ever!
I love you and miss you!!