Monday, April 6, 2009

Our nursery and another great shower!

This past weekend was another busy one :) Me, Mom, and Brian finished the nursery! We love it!! We only need a few prints to go on the walls so they don’t look so bare and a skinny bookshelf to put books, piggy bank, and other sweet items on. We’re going to look for a bookshelf at the JLB Bargain Carousel in 2 weeks and see if we can find anything there to work with. We LOVE our furniture….thanks to Mom & John for the crib and little green table by the glider! We also love the bedding, wall colors, curtains, floor lamp (thanks Leanne!) monogram, and glider. Anyone who wants a glider needs to give me a call. My cousin owns a furniture store and I ordered mine through him at an awesome price. I picked out my fabric and love it. I have gone in the nursery every day, rocked, and just thought about my sweet baby boy. I can’t wait to rock him in there. It is such a calm, sweet room. I can’t wait to everyone to come visit and see it. I have posted pictures, but it is so much better in person :)



Saturday afternoon I had a shower in Birmingham thrown by wonderful friends. It was so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came. Will is really getting all kinds of great things. He received another fabulous handmade blanket, his monitor, a bouncy seat, a jumping thing, clothes, blankets, and lots more. Thanks to everyone! We are blessed with wonderful friends and family. Here are a few pictures from the shower:



























4 comments:

  1. The nursery looks fabulous- all it's missing is a baby! I enjoyed seeing you on Saturday and cannot wait to meet baby Will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks amazing!!! And I love his monogram on the wall. When we finished Ella's nursery, I used to just sit in there too, so peaceful and serene! BTW, You look great Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, LOVE it!!! You guys did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! I can't wait to see pics of Will..and meet him in person when we're able to visit! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete